We have been committed to search a Team Leader with previous experience in the maintenance activities in a eefinery.
Start date: April/May 2022
Duration: 26/28 Months
Work location: Client's office in Baku City – Azerbaijan
Rotation cycle: 75 days in Azerbaijan followed by 15 days' vacation at home
Working hours: 8 hours a day, 5 days a week.
Benefits: air ticket, surface transport, meals, accommodation provided by the client.
Job Role Summary
Team Leader will manage the local Team, including the Reliability, Maintenance and Integrity Engineers. It will in charge to held meetings on regular bases and to issue reports to Company. He will be the main interface between Local Team, Headquarters and Company.
- Supervising of technical publications and training material:
- Management of project technical documentation.
- Workload planning.
- Responsible for all activities pertaining to the assigned task.
- Responsible for all engineering activities associated with the task, which shall be reviewed and approved accordingly. This also includes, but is not limited to, documentation such as Specifications, Procedures, Calculations, Reports, etc.
- Ability to read PFDs, P&IDs, mechanical drawings and engineering documentation.
- Ability to read and implement Maintenance Reports.
- Knowledge of upstream and downstream processes and equipment.
- Knowledge of RCM (Risk Centered Maintenance) practices.
- Knowledge of RAM and relevant software to implement the study (MAROS, RAMP).
- Knowledge of CMMS Systems (SAP), with proven experience in implementation of SAP PM templates.
- Proven experience as Team Leader in a Multidisciplinary Team.
- Ability to work on a tight schedule and on more than one project at a time.
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team and international context.
- Confidence at dealing with clients directly.
- Willingness to travel.
- We are looking for talents who have strong leadership, interpersonal, analytical, technical & organizational competencies.
- Master of Mechanical or Chemical Engineering.
- Mechanical, Materials Engineering degree or equivalent by experience.
- Fluency in English.
- Expert use of Microsoft Office, Internet and e-mail.
- Preferable use of AUTOCAD and Naviswork.