Meip construction manager
Rosja, Lipetsk, Lipezk
Budownictwo/ Inżynieria lądowa i wodna
Zweryfikuj czy Twój profil jest zgodny z tą ofertą prac
Our client is seeking a Construction Manager for the Erection of Technological Equipment and Systems (Mechanical, Electrical, Instrumentation and piping)
The MEIP Manager is responsible to successfully plan, manage, execute, complete and handover MEIP related activities.
- Estimate and scope MEIP activities during pre-construction.
- Review Contract Documents, making suggestions/modifications as they relate to the MEIP area.
- Assist in the analysis of the detailed design by coordinating with the MEIP Design supplier
- Manage and lead MEIP subcontractors throughout the duration of the project (from Ground breaking through Commissioning and hand over to the Owner).
- Prepare technical site visit and progress update reports
- Review subcontractor BOQs, earned and actual manhours, and invoices for accuracy and completion
- Coordination and oversee subcontractor project execution
- Prepare project implementation schedules and manpower amount.
- Assist the Scheduling department in developing detailed project control schedules for all MEIP installation activities, including cost and resource loading.
- Assist in coordinating on project logistics and temporary facility plans.
- Review and approve material and equipment for MEIP systems prior to installation.
- To verify and review the preparation of all check lists for erection, monitor the completeness from the sub-contractors
- Supporting and coordinate dedicated supervisors (for mechanical, piping, electrical) in the development of the activities
- Monitor the installation and start-up of MEIP systems and commissioning of the project.
- Coordinate activities, materials procurement and other related activities with Project Management and Field Staff.
- Communicate progress and prepare appropriate reports as needed.
- Assist in the hiring of MEIP personnel & Supervise, develop and mentor project staff.
- Lead and direct the 3-D coordination process to resolve all conflicts prior to start of installations.
- Take overall responsibility for the performance of all MEIP activities.
- providing support to meet the construction budget by monitoring project expenditures, identifying variances and implementing corrective actions
- Supervise review and coordination of MEIP submittals and as built documentation.
- maintaining a safe, secure and healthy work environment by following and enforcing standards and procedures, complying with legal and local regulations;
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical/Mechanical/Civil Engineering or applicable discipline and experience relative to project size/scope
- Experience on the erection of industrial facilities, steel producing factories with focus on the galvanizing line
- Capability to read mechanical assembies, details and BOM (Bill of Materials).
- Capability to read piping details drawings, BOM, piping scope layouts for coordination between systems, line and equipment lists
- Capability to read electrical drawings, line diagrams, cable lists, equpiment lists
- Capability of the evaluation of the amount of work for each MEIP discipline, in accordance with quantities to be performed
- English language knowledge written and spoken
- Russian language knowledge to be able to coordinate Russian subcontractors is most welcome.
|Rodzaj zatrudnienia:||Umowa na czas określony
|Długość zatrudnienia:||18 Months
Nie pokazuj więcej tej wiadomości
Nie możesz znaleźć odpowiedniej dla siebie pracy?
Zarejestruj swój profil! Będziesz brany/a pod uwagę w przyszłych procesach rekrutacyjnych.