Seeking 2 experienced Instrument & Control System Commissioning Expert for various Photovoltaic Plants for 1x100MW Concentrated solar Plant, +3x200MW, +250MW PV.
The Commissioning Expert should fully study and understand the - Owner's Technical Specification (OTS), Operation Protocol, Testing and Commissioning and other standards of the EPC contract, ensure the commissioning consulting within the Service Provider's scope to meet the requirements of the EPC contract, and cooperate with the Employer to reach the performance guarantee of the whole units in accordance with the EPC contract.
Commissioning experts shall be capable of solving all the commissioning / performance guarantee test technical issues on site, and shall supervise all the commissioning activities, responsible for the performance guarantee test, and write and sign the all commissioning and performance guarantee tests reports or results of commissioning/performance guarantee test activities of the whole plant.
The experts should have the experience as a master with the same type of project & Onsite service, the experts should have at least one CSP project commissioning experience.
Essential duties shall include but not limited to:
- Check and review Engineering /OEM documents provided by EPC Contractor; check and review the commissioning, operation & maintenance, performance guarantees tests documents provided by others;
- Provide on-site commissioning & operation & maintenance instruction and supervision service;
- Checking instruments and data sheet; Calibration / field review (alignment) ; Communication - Range, measurement and alarms, Logic checks;
- Advice and supervision about mechanical and I&C sub-contractor personnel (manpower) to ensure contractor performs all work to agreed procedures for safety, health and environment and to attaining high levels of HSE performance;
- Advice and supervision about mechanical and I&C activities are developed without any deviation; equipment insulation (opening or closing manual valves);
- Cleaning activities; Visual revision of the installation.
- Advise I&C supervisors and I&C activity leader during signal and loop testing.
- Verification of Control Logic; Interlocks & Alarms; Check General Functionality; Check Specific Functionality; Commissioning of Control System; General I&C engineering review,
- Verification and field consulting services of I&C system and all I&C activities during commissioning of the whole plant.
- more than 10 years CSP Plant commissioning working experiences and commissioning experience of at least 1 center tower CSP plant projects.
- Degree in Electrical highly desired.
- Fluent English knowledge (written and spoken)